Loan For Indian Education
Invest in your kid's future with affordable education loans
Higher studies are expensive, especially if you are planning to study abroad. While struggling for best grades and career, students and parents are also suffering from economic implications of education. However, some bank and financial institutions provides easy educational loans and without hassle. With this, best education loan banks offer additional features like margin fee waiver, processing fee waiver, education loan insurance, etc. Now, students have full spectrum of education loan services to identify the best options for themselves.
Features & Benefits of Study Loan
- Loan financing up to Rs.1 crore available
- Get Education loans for studies in India and abroad.
- Some lenders offer loan disbursal before applying for a Visa.
- Door-step service to collect required documents.
- Children of the bank’s employees enjoy preferential rates at several banks.
- Certain banks offer concessional interest rates to female students.
- Enjoy tax benefits up to 8 years on the interest paid.
A term loan granted to Indian Nationals for pursuing higher education in India or abroad where admission has been secured.
Studies in Abroad
- Job oriented professional/ technical Graduation Degree courses/ Post Graduation Degree and Diploma courses like MCA, MBA, MS, etc offered by reputed universities.
- Courses conducted by CIMA (Chartered Institute of Management Accountants) – London, CPA (Certified Public Accountant) in USA etc.
Studies in India
- Graduation, Post-graduation including regular technical and professional Degree/Diploma courses conducted by colleges/universities approved by UGC/ AICTE/IMC/Govt. etc Regular Degree/ Diploma Courses conducted by autonomous institutions like IIT, IIM etc
- Teacher training/ Nursing courses approved by Central government or the State Government
- Regular Degree/Diploma Courses like Aeronautical, pilot training, shipping etc. approved by Director General of Civil Aviation/Shipping/ concerned regulatory authority b. Studies abroad:
- Job oriented professional/ technical Graduation Degree courses/ Post Graduation Degree and Diploma courses like MCA, MBA, MS, etc offered by reputed universities Courses conducted by CIMA (Chartered Institute of Management Accountants) – London, CPA (Certified Public Accountant) in USA etc.