Indusind Bank Credit Card
- 5% cash back on movie ticket purchases
- Get 5% cash back on Utility Bill Payments
- 0.5% Cash Back on all other spends with Hassle-free Redemption
- Up to 15% savings across participating restaurants
- EMI option on shopping bills above Rs.2,500
- Joining Fee : NIL
- Annual Fee : Rs.500
- Welcome e- Gift Voucher worth Rs. 5,000
Free Movie Tickets worth Rs. 6,000 every year
- Earn upto 50,000 Bonus Reward Points worth Rs. 12,500/ year
- Earn 10,000 bonus Reward Points on achieving annual spends of Rs. 3 lakhs and 4 lakhs
- Get 5X Reward Points on Dining, Departmental stores and Grocery Spends
- Enjoy 2 complimentary Domestic Airport Lounge visits every quarter in India
- Joining Fee : NIL
- Annual Fee : Rs.4999
- Free movie ticket every month
- Complimentary access to Airport Lounges
- 2 Reward points for every Rs.100 spent and 5X Reward on selected categories
- 20,000 bonus Reward Points every year
- Earn Joining Fee back with 8,000 Reward points on Card activation within 30 days
- Joining Fee : NIL
- Annual Fee: Rs.2000
BASIC ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
Why to get confused with multiple opinions for multiple credit card options available at different websites? We are here to help you with all the useful information just at the flick of a click. Be it about best credit card, no joining fee credit card, cash-back card or reward points credit card; we will guide you to choose the best suited credit cards according to your requirements.
What is a Credit Card?
A credit card is the key to accomplish your diverse needs without instant cash involvement.
A credit card is a plastic card meant to purchase something without any cash right from the beginning of its use. The credit card issuer bank lends a certain amount of money in the form of that card for you to use. The only thing is that you need to pay the amount back within a set time duration along with the applicable interest and GST charges. The bank prepares your credit card statement giving the transaction history and due amount break-up. To keep yourself away from extra fees and penalties, you need to pay the outstanding amount within the due date mentioned in the statement. A credit card can be used for both online and offline purposes.
Applying for a Credit Card?
Credit card application process is not only easy but fast too. You just need to meet the eligibility criteria and fill in few details. Steps to apply for a credit card:
- Logon to the official website of your desired bank.
- Fill in your correct details (as asked) to meet the eligibility criteria.
- Choose from an array of available credit cards, according to your requirements.
To make a smart choice in choosing the right credit card for yourself.
Why is Credit Card important?
With digitalization and online payments leaving no scope for the traditional cash carrying habits, credit cards are the best option to use for every transaction. They are not only hassle free payment options but every shopping comes with reward points or cashback! The other important feature is that you get time of 20-50 days to pay the amount back to the bank. Isn’t it awesome?
Credit Card Benefits
- Reward Points Program: Almost all credit cards come with reward points feature which means that you will earn some reward points with every transaction you make using your credit card. The number of reward points is fixed and is different from card to card. After that, you can redeem these reward points for various gifts i.e. special discounts, cashbacks, products etc. as per the reward point provision of the card.
- Welcome Gift: There are some banks who offer welcome gifts along with issuing the credit cards. These can be gift vouchers, bonus points, discounts etc. The nature of the welcome gift varies from bank to bank.
- Fuel Surcharge Waiver: It means that whenever you spend certain amount regularly on fuel, the surcharge is waived off.
- Cashback: Few credit cards come with cashback benefits. The percentage of cashback depends upon the credit card issuer bank. For example, you can try buying a new iPhone with huge cashback on specific credit cards.
- Travel & Lifestyle Advantages: Now days, privilege credit cards give customers numerous benefits like attractive offers on miles, airport lounge access, travel insurance, flight ticket deals, hotel offers, dining, shopping, games, health & wellness, entertainment etc.
Different between Credit Card & Debit Card
A credit card allows you to do any transaction on a credit basis, which means, you do not need to pay cash instantly but get a certain time frame to pay the spent amount back. Whereas, a debit card allows you to spend money from your savings or current account, that needs no repayment.
How to use a Credit Card?
If you are a first time credit card user, We will tell you how you should use your issued credit card.
Every credit card comes with a credit limit, means the amount of money you can use for transactions. It is actually the amount you have borrowed from the card issuer bank. You need to repay this amount after you have been emailed or posted you transaction statement every month.
To make credit card payments, you need to get your card swiped by the merchant/seller/vendor etc. You will be asked to enter the PIN number which you get with your credit card kit (or the new one if you have changed your new credit card PIN). In case you are using it for online transactions, you need to enter your credit card number, your name, validity, CVV and OTP (One Time Password) that comes to you registered phone number for the authentication of the transaction.