Our site may collect and use the following personal information:
- Your device’s information using which you visit our website. (IP address, geographical location, operating system, page views, browser version and type, website navigation)
- Your personal details that you provide us while visiting the site. (Name, contact details, email address, areas of interest, company name, etc.)
- Information that you want to give us
Disclosing someone else’s personal information should be done after the consent of the other person.
We may use these personal information for:
- Administrating our website.
- Notifying you with emails after you have especially enabled the notifications.
- Sending you any form of communications, newsletter, invitations regarding any event or activities. You can opt-out at any time by informing us.
- Providing your information and services in order to facilitate companies to either set up or expand their business in India.
- Providing information about our users to any third party, however, this information cannot identify any individual.
- Dealing with complaints or inquiries on the website made by you or about you.
- Preventing frauds and keeping the website safe.
Security of Personal Data:
- Safety measures and precautions will be taken so as to prevent any misuse of private data.
- Your personal information will be secured on our servers.
- No outer person(s) can see your personal details. Only authorized persons will be able to find the details.
- The security of personal data can never be guaranteed on the Internet but we will try to keep them secure.
- We highly support the privacy-aware culture.
- Your personal data will be restored as long as it is required for the purposes mentioned above.
- FDI India uses both session cookies as well as persistent cookies. Session cookies will automatically get deleted once you close the site whereas Persistent ones will remain until deleted or reach an expiry date.
- Session cookies will be used to keep track of your visit to our website.
- Persistent cookies will be used to recognize the user after the first visit.
- Rejecting cookies might result negatively on the usability of this as well as many other websites.
FDI India may disclose your personal information in the following cases:
- To any of our agents or employees, if required.
- If the law requires some details.
- To exercise or defend our legal rights.
- If connected with any legal proceedings.
Changes in Policy:
Any information that we hold about you can be provided back to you whenever you want. Any supply of information will be coming along with the evidence of your identity.
Our sites contain links to other websites as well. We want to declare that we are not responsible for the privacy policies and practices of these sites.
Updating Your Information: